Kratom smoothie can prove to be a savory dessert before hitting the bed or a power-booster afternoon snack. There are certain things that work ‘behind the scenes to create that perfect smoothie. Let’s know them.
Before that, shop for kratom in Oregon and prepare yourselves to blend some smooth smoothie!
The standard dose of kratom for a smoothie
About 2-3 grams.
Less than 2 grams for beginners.
Strains for smoothie
According to smoothie lovers, red kratom harbors chocolate undertones, which makes it great for a smoothie. However, any strain works for a smoothie.
Base for smoothie
Choosing the base for a smoothie is important. The following are good bases:
- Yogurt: This probiotic base is good, particularly for people who experience digestive trouble with kratom powder.
- Fruit juices: Great for creating a sweeter smoothie. Natural sugars present in fruit counteract the bitterness of kratom.
- Avocado: This base is high in fiber and monounsaturated fat (good for the heart). Blend it with water.
- Nut butter: Butters like peanut, almond, or cashew butter creates a rich creamy texture. This smoothie would provide you with essential fatty acids like omega 3 and 6, along with the amazing effects of kratom.
Best ingredients for kratom smoothie
First, your kratom should be pure and fresh. Search for “kratom shop near me” to find licensed vendors.
Here are a few ingredients that work amazingly well with kratom:
- Chocolate/cocoa: Bitter cuts bitter. Adding a dash of cocoa to your kratom smoothie can beautifully nullify kratom’s bitterness. Besides, cocoa contains theophylline and theobromine phytochemicals. They stimulate the central nervous system and encourage serotonin production. Double power smoothie!
- Leafy greens: Spinach, kale, and Swiss chard work well with the earthy and grassy tones of kratom. And don’t forget, the greens are packed with antioxidants!
- Banana and mango: Although most fruits blend well with the kratom, mangoes and bananas are found to work exceptionally well with this herb.
- Citrus: Grapefruits, limes, lemons, and oranges are some of the best ingredients for that perfect kratom smoothie.
You can use any of the above ingredients irrespective of whether you are taking kratom for mood elevation or energy kick.
This one is optional. If you can, take your smoothie without any added flavors. If not, then here are a few terrific boosters:
- Sweeteners: Choose honey or maple/agave syrup instead of white sugar. Diabetics, please avoid this option.
- Protein powder: Instead of sweetener, you can use protein powder. It creates a unique taste in the smoothie, plus makes your smoothie nutrient-dense.
Mixing the smoothie
Put everything in a blender at high speeds. This includes powder such as Premium Green Malay Kratom Powder or others.
Please do not add more kratom to the smoothie. Stick to the dose.
Choice of smoothie base, ingredients, and flavor boosters depends on your personal taste. You can use your own creative ways to blend a smoothie. Some people simply sprinkle kratom over the smoothie, instead of blending it.
When it comes to using kratom, to each his/her own.